Zircon is a silicate mineral, which can be divided into high and low types according to its physical properties and chemical composition. Crystals with complete crystals are mostly "high"; those with very poor crystals or those with no crystals are "low". There are also three types: high, medium and low. But in terms of gemstone value, high zircon is of higher value.
Zircon, also known as zircon, is the birthstone of December, symbolizing success. (December birthstone also has turquoise, lapis lazuli) Its English name is Zircon. Zircon is a mineral name, formerly known as zircon, hyacinth, and transparent as a gemstone, called zircon gem.
The main producing areas of zircon are Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Mining zircon in these areas is not an easy task. Because zircon is mostly located 8-10 feet below the topsoil, and local deposits are mostly below the horizontal line, water often floods the pit during mining. In Sri Lanka, when people are mining, they often hold some superstitious rituals, begging God for blessing and smooth mining.
Zircon jewelry purchase tips
(1) It is best to choose a white and round cut zircon for the substitute of diamonds.
(2) Zircon is brittle, and the edge of the surface is easy to grind. When buying, pay attention to its edges.
Although zircon has similarities with diamonds, it still makes a big difference.
(1) Zircon is a heterogeneous body. When viewed from the top surface of the honed zircon faceted stone, it can be seen that the bottom facet has a clear double shadow, while the diamond does not have this double shadow.
(2) The hardness of the diamond is 10, and the hardness of the zircon is 8. Zircon is used to score a standard hardness of 9 and can be distinguished from diamonds.
(3) The proportion of diamonds is 3.52, while the proportion of zircons is more than 4.2.
The zircon composition is ZR[SIO4], and its hardness is about 7. It has high refractive index, dispersion and high birefringence, so that obvious double shadow can be seen. There are not many zircons in the market with other materials. In many cases, zircon is used to imitate other gemstones such as diamonds. The difference between zircon and diamond is that the diamond energy has a colorful "fire" and there is no polarizing and double shadow. Zircon is also weaker in "fire" color, showing obvious double shadow.
In addition, it is worth noting that the â€œSoviet Drillâ€, â€œCrystal Zirconâ€ (Hong Kong), â€œWhite Zirconiumâ€, â€œPurple Zirconiumâ€, etc., which are often referred to in the market, are not true zircons, they are combined with natural zirconium. Stone has different wood structure and composition. Among them, â€œSoviet Diamondâ€ and â€œCrystal Zirconâ€ are called cubic zirconia. The important difference from zircon is that there is no polarization, and no â€œdouble shadowâ€ will be seen.
Identify the key appearance of the ray, the internal visible double shadow.
The price of zircon is mainly determined by several factors such as color, transparency, clarity, size and workmanship, and is also greatly affected by market factors. At present, the demand for blue zircon is relatively large, so the price is higher than zircon of other colors. The influence of other factors is the same as that of general gemstones such as garnet.
After treatment is a technical treatment method that gives the fabric a color effect, a morphological effect (smooth, suede, stiff, etc.) and a functional effect (watertight, non-ironing, non-sticking, flame resistant, etc.). The process of improving the appearance and feel of the fabric by chemical or physical main methods, improving the wearing performance or imparting special functions is the processing process of textiles.
The after treatment method can be divided into two categories: physical/mechanical finishing and chemical finishing. According to the purpose of finishing and the different effects, it can be divided into basic finishing, appearance finishing and functional finishing.
Our after treatment products are mainly calendered, embossed and pearl paste printed fabrics.
The purpose of finishing:
1. The textile width is uniform, and the size and shape are stable. Such as heat setting.
2. Enhance the appearance of textiles: including increasing the gloss and whiteness of textiles, and enhancing or reducing the surface fluff of textiles. Such as heat setting, crinked/ creped, bubbled, mercerized.
3. Improve the feel of textiles: Chemical or mechanical methods are used to give textiles a comprehensive touch feel such as softness, smoothness, fullness, stiffness, lightness or thickness. Such as soft, stiff, weight gain and so on.
4. Improve the durability of textiles: mainly use chemical methods to prevent damage or erosion of fibers caused by sunlight, atmosphere or microorganisms, and prolong the service life of textiles. Such as anti-mite, anti-mildew finishing.
Give textiles special properties: including some protective properties or other special functions. Such as flame retardant, antibacterial, water repellent, oil repellent, anti-UV and antistatic.
Microfiber Fabric,Brushed Polyester Fabric,Brushed Knitted Fabric
Changxing Jinqi textile.Co.,Ltd , https://www.waxtextile.com