1. Soak in Coca-Cola and soak for 12 hours.
2. Apply the lipstick to the cloth and then wipe the silverware, and finally rinse with water.
3. Scrub with acetic acid.
4, using the tea soaked every night.
5. Wipe with a silver cloth.
6. Use silver-washed water for one to two minutes.
7. Apply the correction fluid to the silver jewelry, and wipe the silverware with a cloth before the coating liquid is dried.
8. Use toothpaste and toothbrush to scrub.
9. Burn black and silver jewelry with a lighter (Note: This method is limited to plain silver. Gold and inlaid silver jewelry cannot be used. The temperature should not be too high. It is forbidden to use matches. Because the matches contain sulfur, the silver will become vulcanized. Silver) Then use silver cloth to polish the silverware. This method makes the silver jewelry especially bright.
This method cannot be used with 925 silver jewelry because 925 contains copper and other alloys, as well as plating.
10, silver jewelry of silver is often black, although it can be cleaned often, but it is also very troublesome. I teach you to prepare a bottle of transparent nail polish before cleaning the silverware. After cleaning, use a hairdryer to dry the silver jewelry, and then apply a layer of nail polish to the clean silverware.
Comforter Cover,Comforter Sets,Buffy Comforter,California King Comforter Set
Hangzhou Dowin Hometextile Co.,Ltd. , https://www.dowinbedding.com