Sand blasting is driven by compressed air to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray (copper ore, quartz sand, corundum, iron sand, Hainan sand) at high speed to the surface of the workpiece to be treated. The blasting machine makes the outer surface of the workpiece surface. The appearance or shape changes, due to the impact of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece and the cutting effect, the surface of the workpiece is given a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece. It increases the adhesion between it and the coating, prolongs the durability of the coating, and also facilitates the leveling and decoration of the coating.
Therefore, the use of the sand blasting machine is often used by everyone, but there are still many places of medicine to pay attention to when using it, so as to ensure the effect of use. There is also a safety issue of its own and the use of the sand blasting machine itself.
1. Protective equipment must be worn before work, and it is not allowed to work with naked arms. No less than two people at work.
2. The gas storage tank, pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly. The gas tank discharges dust once every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is inspected once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the sand blasting machine door are sealed. Five minutes before the work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment shall be activated. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sandblasting machine is prohibited from working.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8 MPa.
5, sandblasting particle size should be compatible with the work requirements, generally between 10 to 20, the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the sand blasting machine is working, it is forbidden for the unrelated personnel to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the operating part, stop it.
7. Do not use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes.
8. After the work is finished, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to operate for five minutes and then shut down to discharge indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. In case of personal or equipment accidents, the site should be kept and reported to the relevant departments.
Infared forehead thermometer,Forehead thermometers digital,Forehead thermometer strips
DongGuan Jinao Packaging Products Co., Ltd , https://www.jinaojewelrybox.com